Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, July 04, 2008 @ 10:12 AM
I wanna blog cause. I WANNA SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO DEMOCRACY?
School was awesome.I think mr quek is cute.and i hope nobody mocks him after this cause i really think he enjoyed himself up there.Makes me really happy =) honestly ppl,i dont think you can find any other teacher more genuine and real than mr quek.likeeeeeee he shows his ugliest side and nicest side of him to all students while some teachers.. you just dont get to see their ugly side so you wldnt really knw what they say or do behind you yea.
skip that.
Hello all again,screwed my oral so i gave up on chinese.DOPE! my bet on what topic wld come out hit the bullzeye! :) lit is good.i hope we learn more from midsummer's though :( OKY BYE FOLKS I LOVE EILEEN MORE THAN DOUGLAS CAUSE IVE BEEN WITH HER FOR 4YEARS YAY HAPPY BIRTHDYA MUAHHHHHHH
|